- 2023/05/19: Student voice of the Department of Systems Innovation is opened.
Reference: Maja (M1) and JB (M1)
- 2023/03/22: The achievements of collaborative research with Gaussy Corporation (Mitsubishi Corporation) were announced as a press release. Reference: Logi-Biz online, LOGISTICS TODAY
- 2023/03/16: Kawasaki participated in Container Shipping Summit hosted by ONE in Dejima, Japan.
Reference: Yahoo! News
- 2023/03/14: Kawasaki lectured on decentralized supply chain network at Gaussy Corporation.
- 2023/03/08-10：Kawasaki, Yotsushima (M2), and Ozaki (M1) attended and presented at the 11th National Conference of Society for Serviceology held at Kyoto University. Kawasaki organized and moderated the session “Co-creation of value in the supply chain.” Yotsushima presented “Structural Characteristics of Supply Chain Networks and Competitiveness of Firms,” and Ozaki presented “Development of Multi-Agent Supply Chain Simulation Model Considering Inventory Management.”
- Yotsushima (M2) received the Young Researcher Award of the Japan Logistics Society.
Reference: Graduate School of Engineering, UTokyo, Department of Systems Innovation, UTokyo
- 2023/02/28: Joint seminar with Sakai Lab. (Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology) and Oyama Lab. (Shibaura Institute of Technology). Maja (M1) and Ikumoto (B4) made presentations from our lab.
- 2023/02/27: Joint seminar with Aoyama, Nishino, Shibasaki, and Tanaka labs. MYotsushima (M2) gave a presentation from our lab.
- 2023/02/21-22: Kawasaki and Yotsushima (M2) participated in a joint seminar with Shinoda Laboratory (Kyushu University) and National Institute for Land and Infrastructure Management at Ito Campus, Kyushu University. We also visited the Port of Hakata.
- 2023/01/23: Kawasaki gave a lecture at the Strategic SCM Course of Japan Institute of Logistics System. Title: SCM Education in Japan from an Academia Perspective